As you begin the bankruptcy process, you likely will be in search of any relevant and helpful information. In addition to our helpful resources, The Jones Law Firm has compiled a list of bankruptcy resources in Ohio and within federal guidelines.
Ohio State Bankruptcy Resources
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Chapter 13 Trustee Faye English
- Franklin County Ohio, Clerk of Courts
- Ohio State Bar Association, Bankruptcy Commonly Asked Questions
Federal Bankruptcy Resources
- Chapter 13 Trustee Frank Pees
- National Data Center: This allows you to review details about your current Chapter 13 bankruptcy case.
- U.S. Trustee
- U.S. Courts Bankruptcy Info Page
- Cornell Law School, Bankruptcy Overview
- Dealing with Debt
- The American Bankruptcy Institute
If you have questions about bankruptcy in Franklin County, please contact The Jones Law Firm today to schedule a free consultation.